Although I am a hypnotherapist who specialises in social anxiety, depression and anxiety treatment, I also work with clients to improve their lives in other areas. To effect change on the part of my clients, I use a combination of talking therapy, confidence building, breathing, and tapping techniques (EFT), mindfulness and relaxation exercises, NLP, visualisations, affirmations, and relaxation techniques, together with all types of hypnosis including, for example, hypnosis for anxiety, hypnotherapy for sleep and/or hypnotherapy for phobias. These techniques work by reducing your anxiety, curing insomnia and/or removing phobias, thereby enabling you to change your mindset, transform your life, and reach your goals, while also helping you to feel more confident and to be happier.
Be happier by contacting our hypnotherapist TODAY and choosing one of Rickmansworth Hypnotherapy's treatments as set out below:
- Reduce sleepless nights with hypnotherapy for sleep;
-Reduce panic, depresssion and anxiety (including social anxiety) with our anxiety treatment;
- Eliminate over thinking and catastrophising with relaxation and thought stopping techniques;
- Eliminate unwanted habits such as smoking/drinking/overeating with aversion therapy together with hypnosis for smoking, hypnosis for alcohol and weight loss hypnotherapy.
- Overcome fears and phobias (including how to get over a fear of flying) with hypnotherapy for phobias.
At Rickmansworth Hypnotherapy, we will teach you:
- How to breathe correctly to feel free and alive without anxiety;
- How to relax and make changes using visualisations;
- How to feel more confident and in control than you have felt in a very long time;
- how to stop overthinking and steer your mind toward the positives of a situation;
- how to be stronger, to be happier and live your dreams.
At Rickmansworth Hypnotherapy we know that you are the kind of person who wants to be happier, more peaceful and more confident.
In order to feel that way, you need to learn how to be calmer, relaxed and in control of your thoughts and actions.
The problem is that your anxiety, habits and/or phobias make you feel breathless, afraid and out of control.
We believe that no one should have to suffer with these type of feelings. We understand how hard it is and how frightening it is to feel this way. That is why we have trained to specialise and work with our clients on overcoming fear, pain and phobias.
Here is how it works:
STEP ONE Call me today on 075388 812380 so that we can work out the best way forward for you.
STEP TWO Work with me to create a specific treatment plan to accomplish your goals.
STEP THREE See results. Be happier and more confident and the best person you can be.
I understand how it feels to struggle with anxiety and genuinely care for my clients. In this way, I work over and beyond to get you the results you want and I remain a source of advice and support (at the end of the phone/via email) even after our sessions are completed.
Although I am a hypnotherapist who welcomes meeting clients face to face in Rickmansworth, Watford, and throughout North London for hypnosis appointments, I am also continuing to deliver my hypnotherapy sessions worldwide remotely via Skype or Zoom
Sign up to hear from us.